represents the wellness associated with the feelings and the emotions.
Emotions are indicators of our being, and specifically of our wellbeing. If we neglect our emotional status, we will suffer a huge impact on our level of satisfaction, happiness, motivation. Even our actions, our behaviours, our mindsets, and our results will be affected.
That's why you need to take time to foster an appropriate emotional management, to grow your emotional intelligence, to take time to relax, and to enjoy positive activities and thinking, all things that will improve your emotional wellness.
Some of the things that follow under emotional wellness are:
- Understanding and respecting your feelings, values, and attitudes
- Becoming able to identify and share your feelings
- Appreciating the feelings of others
- Being able to describe in detail what your are feeling and the underlying reasons for these feelings
- Managing your emotions in a constructive way
- Feeling free to express what your feel
- Feeling positive and enthusiastic about your life
- Being able to manage both negative and positive emotions and feelings
Some of the things I suggest, and help you do, to improve your emotional wellness are:
- adopt a positive mindset
- understand why you react instead of choosing the appropriate answer
- reduce your stress levels
- eat and sleep well
- practice mindful activities
- strenghten your postive relationships
- have a hobby
- practice holistic activities like MMQG