is concerned with living a lyfestyle that respects both your immediate personal surroundings and the larger community where you live and work.
Specifically, environmental wellness is based on the holistic, positive, caring relationship between you and the environment. It encompasses becoming aware of how the environment supports your health, well-being, and safety.
This also means that you need to understand how important is to live in harmony with the Earth and taking action to protect it.
Environmental wellness obviously promotes a personal, involved, committed interaction with nature and the environment, by raising your awareness. The concrete actions you will take to strengthen your environmental wellness will be felt not just by you, but also by your larger local and global communities. The more you will help save your natural and built environments, the better they will support and sustain your daily personal and professional life.
Here are some tips to live a better environmental wellness:
- Keep your home and its surrounding clear
- Keep your workspace clear
- Join local clean-up efforts
- Reduce, reuse, recycle, repair, rethink
- Cut back on car trips
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Save energy and water
- Volunteer with environmental organizations
- Become aware of Earth's natural resources
- Identify and understand the role of our natural resources
- Understand how your social, natural, and built environments affect your health and well-being
- Become conscious about what it's needed to keep your lifesyle, and try to reduce your excesses
- Demonstrate commitment to a greener, healthier planet
The main reason you should care about your environmental wellness is respect. You must learn to respect all nature and all species living in it. You must respect the environment, possibily leaving it better than how you found it. Practice habits that promote a healthy, green, sustainable environment. Begin to realize how your daily habits affect the environment. Live a more balanced lifestyle.
Both in your personal life and at your business, I can help you setup the correct behaviors, policies, practices to preserve the environment, to clean it, to foster its improvement.