is about connecting with others in healthy, nurturing and supportive relationships and getting rid of toxic ones.
Also, it means dealing with any conflicts appropriately.
Social relationships create support systems that can carry you through life's struggles. Researchers found that people who spend more time with others report greater levels of happiness and live longer, suffering less depression, health issues, and stress.
Surrounding yourself with those that care for you has a hge positive effect you cannot underestimante. When the demands of life increase and stress mounts, the ability to turn to someone for support and understanding is powerful. Building and maintaining these networks take time and energy, but the work is worth the effort. And it will continue to serve you throughout your life.
Some of the things I suggest, and help you do, to improve your emotional wellness are:
- Meet new people in person or online
- Get engaged in your community
- Get active
- Reach out to friends and family
- Connect with someone new each week to keep those relationships strong
- Connect with your loved ones through handwritten communication
- Maintaining healthy, positive relationships
- Get rid of toxic relationships
- Enjoying spending some value time with others
- Develop true, positive, healthy friendships and intimate relations
- Care about others and let others care about you
- Live and love
Both in your personal life and at your business, I can help you setup the correct behaviors, policies, practices to help you create, maintain, and grow positive, healthy, empowering social relationships.