is being connected to something greater than yourself and having a set of values, principles, morals and beliefs that provide a sense of purpose and meaning to life, then using those principles to guide your actions.
The spiritual pillar will look different for everyone because it's such a personal piece of overall wellness. It will play a stronger role in one person's life more than another, depending on how each person defines it.
Spirituality is commonly viewed as a sense of purpose, direction, or meaning, without which, values can slip to the wayside, upending life's balance. Many cultivate their spirituality through meditation, prayer, or other activities that foster a connection to nature or a higher power.
Maintaining your spiritual wellness will look different for everyone. It's not about a specific religion or belief system. Spiritual health is about personalizing your journey. Some people might practice mindfulness as a way of checking in with their intentions, guiding their actions, and maintaining a values-based approach to life. How you choose to strengthen your spiritual health is up to you.
Some of the things I suggest, and help you do, to improve your emotional wellness are:
- Grow awareness, compassion, and commitment
- Participate in activities that let your spirituality grow
- Engage in meaningful activities
- Dedicate a small chunk of time each day to yourself
- Relax, reflect, meditate, or pray
- Keep a journal, write
- Read, study, learn
- Find your purpose
- Find your own definition of fulfillment, success, and happiness
- Get your soul healed and help other heal their soul
- Understand who you really are and what you really want
- Open your heart to spirituality
- Help others
- Find, grow, and share your gifts
- Become awakened
I can help you help, heal, and grow your spiritual life by empowering you. Find your own gifts, reinforce your connection to your Source, get into your most intimate and spiritual part.